What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Photo shoot

We had a photo shoot at Dalanie and Michael's house on Monday. They set up the lights and back drop and the picture taking frenzy began!! It was so fun. Max was soooo tired but he did so good. I am always amazed at what a good baby he is. We got so many good shots I have no idea what ones to print. Michael and Dalanie did such a good job taking some really great pictures. Michael also handed over the camera to me and I went crazy. I am such a maniac and perfectionist...just ask Mike. I downloaded picasa 3 from google and croped a bunch and played with it for a few days. So here is our group colaborated photo shoot. The pictures turned out so great and I love so many....now which ones to print? Do I keep them in color or black and white? I am taking suggestions....here is one of many pictures collages to post!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home