What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Mad Max"

I can't believe Max is 2 weeks old already! Yesterday we had our 2 week checkup. I totally made Mike come to the appointment with me. I swear Max has not forgiven me from all the poking, needles, IV's etc he had to have in his 1st few days of life. I knew he would have to have his little foot pricked for the PKU test and I didn't want him to think "when is this woman going to stop causing me all this pain?" I told Mike he would have to do all the soothing and calming when the time came. We have nick named Max "Mad Max" because when he is ticked off the world knows it. He is a total drama king ( I wonder where he gets that from?) I was completely prepared for a Max melt down. Of course when the nurse stabs Max's foot Mike is feeding him a bottle so Max doesn't care in the slightest. That is so Mike's luck...once again Daddy is the hero and I am still the woman who causes him pain. lol :) He weighed in at 9.3lbs so he gained all his weight back and is now 22" long. As cute as ever! He even peed on the nurse...showed her for making him get naked on the cold scale.
Today he had his 1st bath in his baby tub..he loved it. He especially loves his hair being washed. He is a total grunter and sounds like a billie goat most the time. Its so funny. He keep Mike and I entertained. Here is a super duper slide show...what can I say we are proud parents!

1 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2008 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

    wow! what a beautiful baby boy. I bet you are enjoying him much better on the outside. Congratulations....
    we will for sure stay posted.

    Love

    jodie buehner

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home