What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby Bag's Nursery

Its Oct 1 and I am officially due. The anticipation is killing me. I have to say Mike must be nervous too. He just hasn't been himself lately. Its so scary and so exciting and bouncing between the two emotions can be a lil rough. I am ready for him to be here and see his perfect lil face! I have a doctors appnt tomorrow. I am hoping that brings some encouragement or even brings on the labor!! For now the waiting game it is...atleast I feel good.
I have finally finished Max's nursery. For those of you who know me, know I have to make everything myself...so it took forever! But it was worth the wait because Mike and I love it. It was so much fun planning for a lil boy. Mike was very happy that it was done in the sports theme he picked out. A special shout out to Grandma Sandie who made his bedding...it turned out perfect! Thanks to Grandpa Jim who built us an office so we could make room for our little guy...it was a lot of hard work! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Bags for buying him his furniture...and to Aunt Dani and Tessa for all the vinyl fun-ness and who were such a big help! We so much appreciate everything everyone has done for us!!! We are so excited!!! We love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home