What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Mike and I absolutely love Halloween...its one of our favorite holidays. So this Halloween was especially fun for us because we have Max here to celebrate with us. We took Max trick or treating with his friends Corbin, Cayman and Jager. It was a pretty fun night hanging with the little ones in their cute costumes. I love how excited they get over the mass amounts of candy. Corbin's bag was almost as big as he is and was more than half full. Can you say sugar rush...Nikki will definitley have her hands full.
I love puppies so of course I had to make Max the cutest puppy ever! He was so happy and cozy in his costume...he just hated the hat. Or maybe just how much I fussed over keeping it on straight. He looked so adorable...oh man Mike and I just love him to pieces! And can't help but love his Halloween day outfit. That black owl hat was so damn cute!! I couldn't help but laugh every time I looked at him. It was so fun to dress him up...here's to Max's1st Halloween and how much MIke and I enjoyed it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home