What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh how everything changes

I am absolutely amazed how everything changes once you've had a baby..in such an amazing way. Every conversation you have is about your baby, everything you see reminds you of your baby..everything everything is about your baby and you love it. I don't think I have ever been happier.
Right now the highlight of my life is Max is smiling. It is so increibly cute..his eyes light up and he has a dimple on his left cheek. He is so happy..especially in the morning. The other day he was fast asleep and dreaming. He was pulling all sorts of faces when all of the sudden he broke into the biggest grin. His belly and shoulders were shaking..he was totally laughing in his sleep without making a sound...it was so darling. He talks and talks especially to his mobile. He smiles everytime he sees Mike or I...and we both melt. I love that he can recognize us...I am so in love.
This week he went tailgating at the Utes vs BYU game. We just dropped in for about 1/2 hour to hang out ..it was such a nice day. Max just stayed all cozy in his stroller. It was nice to get out. He was all decked out in his Utah gear and fully supporting his daddy's team. As you can see I love to dress him. I seriously look forward to picking out his outfit for the day. I am a little obsessive..his binky's even have to match. But to most who know me that isn't surprising! I just can't help myself when he looks so damn cute. He finally got to me Kim. I was so excited for her to see him. Kristie and Coco came down as well. We had such a fun day together. I couldn't believe how much bigger Max was than Coco and she is a month older. She is so tiny and petite. She felt like a feather in my arms. When Kristie said Coco weighs 9lbs now I had to immediately go weigh Max. I had been waiting for his 2month appnt to see how much he weighed. I figured prob 10lbs maybe 11. So you can imagine how shocked I was to find out Max weighs almost 14lbs. Cracked me up, the little chunk. He is so solid. Totally explains why my back has been hurting.
Its so hard to exclude any photo of Max so once again prepare yourselves for another long slideshow...damn I have a cute kid!!!

1 Comments:

  • At November 26, 2008 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was prepared for a long slide show,
    but I guess they are never long enough for me.
    What a BEAUITFUL little family.

    Love you all.

    Grandpa

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home