What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hipsy Baby

Introducing my new line "Hipsy Baby". I have just recently started a fun and hip line of baby gift sets. All my sets are custom made and can be custom ordered as well. So if you or someone you know has a baby or is going to have a baby..then I have the perfect gift. I custom design hip and fun "hipsies", as I call them (hip onesies), with matching burp cloths and/or receiving blankets. It all started when I couldn't find fun modern or funky boys stuff for Max. It drove me crazy that my options were baby blue, mint green or baby blue. :) You can only take so much. So I started making my own recieving blankets and cool onesies for him. I got so many compliments that I thought I would see if there were other moms out there like me. Turns out there are quite a few! I also found that people who order from me love to give them as baby shower gifts because they are so unique and original. Plus its one-stop shopping, you don't even have to think about it because its a complete gift set. I can create you or someone you know the cutest baby set out there. I can match nursery colors or do themes...for example...say the daddy is a golfer. I could custom a golf "Hipsy" and burp cloth set. So much fun!!! I do great big sets (photos to come) to smaller sets (photos below)...something for every price range.
I just had my 1st boutique and it was a blast. Six artist got together and held a X-mas boutique last Sat. My friend Amber creates beautiful blown glass and scrap glass jewelry. The other artists items included hand made scarves, custom wall frames, ribbon blankets, etc. It was so much fun to see so much talent and unique hand made items . Perfect Xmas gifts!!! The turnout was incredible. I sold almost every item I made and took a few orders too.
I thought I would show everyone a little of what I have made so far. Excuse the last minute photos...I hope to get professional photos done soon. But at least it shows you a little of what I do!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home