What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1 month old, Can you believe it?

I can hardly believe Max is 1 month old. Mike and I can't even imagine life without him....why did we wait so long to have a baby? If I would have known how amazing it is we would have started sooner :) Max is becoming more and more alert every day...its so fun to hang out with him when he is wide awake. He is quite the talker and definitely doesnt like to be left alone. The minute I walk away he gets upset until he can see me again. Very much like his mama. Today he smiled for real (not that gas induced smile) a real smile where even his eyes twinkled at me. He has a little dimple in the corner of his mouth. It was so cute. He kept trying to smile again for several minutes but all he could get to happen was make himself go cross eyed. It was pretty entertaining and made my entire day. Max loves his daddy and Mike loves his boy. For the 1st time ever MIke bypassed a Halloween Party to stay home and hang out with Max so I could go. If you knew how much Mike loves Halloween and a party you would understand exactly how much that says ..lol! Some of my fav Max moments are giving him his bath...he loves it. He just feels so tiny in my arms. I love how good he smells after, how his eyelashes clump together when they are wet, and how content and happy he is when I am washing his lil baby hair. He is the best thing that has ever happend to us!!

1 Comments:

  • At November 4, 2008 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Campbell Clan said...

    1 month old?? It goes by SO fast! Just wait until he starts saying, "I love you Mommy!" and you can't believe that your baby is actually talking. He is SO adorable! He looks so much like Mike. I know how it is to have a baby that looks just like his daddy. :) We are so happy for you! You are right, how did we ever live without these precious little ones?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home