What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

There are several new posts today...
Scroll down to see all the
pics even if you don't read them!
The Sepia colored one is one of my
favorites of the photos I took.
I think I love it so much because this is the look Max gives me in the morning when I am going to get him out of his bed. Its the "hey there you are mom..are you going to pick me up?" look. Its the look he gives me right after the great big smile he gives me when he is so happy to see me....his arms lift up and his body gets stiff so I can pick him up. He looks so much like Mike's baby pictures but I think he has my mouth. Everyday there seems to be more and more traces of me in him. I can't quite figure it out but I know something about him reminds me of me in my baby photos. Its definitely not the eyes or the nose...those are both sooooo Mike. If Max had Mike's eye brows their baby photos would almost be identical.
Max is so funny lately. I sing this little "la la la la la" song to him. And as soon as he hears it he smiles so big and sings it back to me. Its is so adorable..he trys to stick his tongue out in the "la" motion and he totally sings back to me. Its pretty amazing...Dalanie couldn't believe it when we preformed it for her. I think Max just likes music...if he cries the minute I sing to him he settles down. Maybe we have a future rock star on our hands...Helion is always saying he has the hands of a pianist.....
Boy this was some serious blogging today!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At January 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Trina,
    If I remember correctly today (the 5th) is your birthday. Forgive me if I'm wrong. If I'm right have a Happy Birthday. I don't think that Max could be any cuter.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home