What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008




Max in his cute red hat....I think I am going to have Michael print this as a set. He can do some really great things. They would look so cute in Max's room. I just realized the full disription of what all these pictures are (the1st blog I wrote tonight) is going to appear as the last....so as you are reading my blog you might wonder why the hell I have posted so many pictures....Scroll down and you will see. These are a few pics I took. Here is the serious side of Max...he was definitely putting up with his maniac of a mother by this point. Still being a a very good sport but not quite his super smiley self. Boy do I love this little boy!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home