What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fashionably late!

I went to the Doctors today for my weekly update. Last week I was only 75% effaced. I was hoping today I would have made some dramatic increase..like 100% effaced and dilated to a 4. Oh but instead there was no change at all. Which really doesnt mean anything other than I probably won't have Max today...it was the other thought that occurred to me that was more disturbing. I realized that if this baby is like his daddy than he big debut will, without a doubt, be fashionably LATE! Just what this family of 3 needs is another late person in the bunch. Poor Kid. School day morning hell for all of us. The only good thing is we could all be late together I guess. :) Aunt Ida says its so Armenian standard time. However I am still praying for him to to be born without the late gene. I still feel like Sunday could be the big day. Its Aunt Ida's guess too. Grandma Sandie thinks Sat and Grandma Robyn had a dream it was this weekend too. So I guess we will see!!! We can't wait to see you buddy!

1 Comments:

  • At October 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Grandpa Jim said...

    Well sounds like this little Max is waiting to grow those
    Eyelashes a little longer before he makes his big debut.
    As far as the Late Gene, he is not late yet. Maybe he is just
    going to be on time. We are all excited for him to step out
    In this world so we all can meet him. Compatible with Aries
    Love that.

    Grandpa. Jim

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home