What's new with The Baghoomian crew!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Sunday boating sunday



This summer has gone by so fast...I can't believe fall is almost here. Sunday we took the boat up to Jordanelle to enjoy some sun and fun. The weather was amazing. One of the best days we have had all summer long and it was such a fun day too! So much fun that the boys didn't even surf. Mike is seriously one of the funniest people I know. He had everyone in laughing all day long. He never stops! I love that about him...my life is never boring that is for sure. I was really hoping a boat ride around the lake would induce labor but no go :( I am surprised all the laughing we did didn't bring labor on either. I guess baby Bags isn't quite ready to make his debut. Maybe this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home